1. KPS showing up and filming my class to show during the workshop, without any notice, and hence without me wearing any makeup. Naturally, I have a gigantic zit that will soon be in the Guiness World Book of Records for overtaking Mt. Everest.
2. My boss telling me I should give more of a heads up regarding purchases for science experiments to the KTs - dude, they haven't a clue, you are never around to approve it, and, um, I got the fucking books a couple of days ago? Just fuckin' get me some celery, stat. Or stop being a prick and just reimburse me for buying it (why this isn't allowed is beyond me.)
3. My house is a mess. I have no energy to do anything about it.
4. Being hungry has not made food magically cook itself and jump onto my plate. Where is Mary Poppins when you need her?
5. Those bloody vocab quizzes that I have to write during my extra block? Fucking pain in the ass!
6. Small children who have spent a year in preschool, who should have been taught to sit at a desk, but who can't.
I can see that this week there may end up being something of a theme... Gah - I'm not as discontented as I sound, but the beginning of a new year is exhausting...