1. Kitchen - neglected. "The last thing I did in the kitchen was break a cup" was true for about the last two months.
2. Kitchen - accident waiting to happen. I have had an accident in the kitchen at least once in each of my Korean contracts that has resulted in me throwing out a pot/pan. Recently, milk explosion when boiling it for hot chocolate. No amount of scrubbing is going to clean that pot!
3. Cleaning - sporadic. Match three pairs of socks, wash three dishes, put a couple of books away, organize my earrings, hang up some shirts, back to the socks, put in some batteries to charge, back to the dishes, stop to clean the toaster...
4. Meals - unbalanced. I ate a plate of broccoli and cauliflower with nothing else tonight, just cause I felt like it.
5. Meals - uncooked. Unless pouring salsa into a bowl to dip my chips in counts, I don't do much in the way of cooking.
6. Pregnancy - nil.