Monday, December 01, 2008

Drama

I'm not a big fan. Which is not to say I've always managed to avoid being embroiled it in, granted, and I seem to be smack in the middle of it once again. While I was certainly at fault for part of it, my part of it was very well-intentioned. Since then, it feels like there has been a ridiculous spiral of non-communication and possibly some jealousy. I have no idea what to do about it, since the individual in question seems to be incapable of accepting an apology and moving on. I would guess she is the kind to hold a grudge - in fact, all of this might well go back the entire two and a half years we've known each other - or at least part of it might, anyway. One big heart-to-heart and a couple of emails have not led to any further understanding as far as I can tell and the person in question keeps making passive-agressive digs that don't even make any sense to me.

I wonder if the problem is that we made good bar buddies but we make awful friends?

Either way, I peace out. I have far too many other things to do and think about. I did my best. Perhaps time will heal the rift and if it doesn't, I can't be bothered getting much worked up about it.

1 comment:

Ray said...

I'd just let it be for a while.

She'll come around, and if she doesn't... then you know she isn't that friend for you!!!

:)