Friday, December 05, 2008

True 'Dat

In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning. ~ Carl Sandburg
I'm super tired. In fact, I'm contemplating peacing out of what I've said I'll do this weekend and just lying around in bed, reading and napping. I feel like I should go and do what I said I'd do and I've even prepaid for something, though.

My introvert and extrovert selves are warring with each other, with exhaustion leaning very heavily to the introvert side. The freezing weathter outside also has the introvert side's back.

If I had ice cream or chocolate in the kitchen right now, I'm not sure I'd leave the house all weekend.

I guess I'll play it by ear, once my eyes are open tomorrow. I make a fairly bad optimist though.

1 comment:

MsTypo said...

I miss having ice cream in the house!! I went and had a scoop of over priced ice cream yumminess a few days ago just because it was an option. LOL