23. Win at any of the quiz nights.
26. Learn to play a new game (Backgammon, Bridge, etc.)
53. Eat chicken wings in a bar for the first time.
64. Visit a country from the Axis of Evil.
78. Buy a round for the bar.
83. Buy a frickin' toothbrush.
97. Buy a new iPod.
101. Wash Martha's dishes.
1. Finish this frickin' list. In 1001 days, write a new one. (1/2)
2. Read 101 books. (4/101) Fury, Towelhead, Maus, The Crazed
5. Spend 30 days reading out of the house for at least one hour. (1/30)
7. Go to a book club meeting. Well, we picked a book at least!
8. Read all the magazines in my place. Down two, up two. Hmmm. Is this progress?
12. Complete a month of posts each year (NaBloPoMo or other month.) (1/3)
14. Send 60 handwritten letters or postcards. (3/60) From inside North Korea!
22. Stop saying THAT word (the one Martha doesn't like.) Work in progress.
27. Play 5 board games. (4/5)
57. Eat at 25 new restaurants. (3/25)
68. Go to a sporting event, a play/opera/ballet, a museum, and an art gallery. (1/4)
76. Take the subway to or from work once a week. (3/38)
77. Walk into Itaewon to get coffee at least 15 times. (3/15)
80. Explore 12 new places in Seoul - one for each month. (1/12)
6. Maintain the book ban (no books without trade-in credit) with 5 slips. (1/5)
35. Take the good camera out once a month. (0/30)
84. Finish all my multivitamins.
90. Go to bed by midnight thirty times. (0/30)
91. Start and stick to an exercise routine.
95. Make one day a month internet and TV free. (0/30)