Friday, December 12, 2008

Zzzz

I slept incredibly badly last night. I went over to Liz and Lizzie's, theoretically for quiz writing, though I missed most of that. Instead I got fed some lovely snacks and the king of the snacks was the bacon-wrapped dates with almonds stuck in them. Yum. Martha and I watched Smart People after that - I liked it a lot, though in a rather low key way. Then after both of us couldn't sleep, we put on Into the Wild at 7 a.m. this morning... This is gonna be a long day.

3 comments:

Clay said...

I always wanted to travel more of the world, I guess I will try someday. I traveled the Americas pretty well though.

MsTypo said...

Bacon wrapped dates. My goodness but that sounds yummy!!! :)

J.G. said...

Too many zz's in the names and not enough in your brains? Hope you can make up the deficit tonight!