Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Like Rainbows

i killed jennyOver the break, I've started to watch a new show, Exes and Ohs. To be honest, so far I've found it mostly to be a copy of the L Word, though I'm 6 episodes in (which is actually the entire first season) and it's starting to grow on me. Come to think of it, it took me awhile to get into the L Word too, since Jenny's character has always annoyed me intensely. Conviently, she's dying in the upcoming season! Anyway, it's worth a watch and you can find the first six episodes here.

Your rainbow is shaded green.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are an intelligent person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

2 comments:

Jen said...

BUT I DON'T WANT TO DIE! AND HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU'VE NEVER LIKED ME? I am hurt, I tell you, hurt!

/heh...

Simplicity said...

I wasn't a fan of Jenny either...but I didn't know she was dying off! ACK!

I'm a big fan of the L Word. I'll have to check this new show out.