* I missed the first snowfall.
* One of my "Elite" students invented his own word - my twelve year old thinks his is a kidult - half kid, half adult.
* A man came today and told me I haven't paid an electric bill for three months. Which I haven't, because they haven't sent me one. Unusual for my luck, everyone involved was incredibly helpful and seemed happy to make an effort to explain to me how to pay a rather unorthodox bill and try to figure out why I haven't been getting electric bills so far.
* My teenagers were ridiculous and hilarious as always.
* One of my students said to me, "Teacher, looks older. Tired (she points at the black under my eyes), wrinkles. Teacher is a little mean to us (I did snap at them to sit down) but we are so cute." I responded by asking how old I looked, exactly. With a look of pity on her face, in the saddest little voice imaginable, she told me: "Teacher looks 28." Bwahahahahaha.
* I forgot my second cup of coffee at home. In an attempt to budget a bit, I've been making myself actual breakfast at home, along with a warm cup of coffee. Then I moved even further and started making a second cup in my travel mug to take along with me. Sometimes I have it hot right when I first arrive, sometimes I drink it cold later in the evening. Today I didn't do either, as the damn thing sat on my counter top all day.
* Amusingly, I ran out of toilet paper. I guess Martha grabbed the last roll, so I didn't notice that I was on my last roll. I'll be making do with Kleenex, because it's cold outside and I can't be bothered to go and get more tonight.
* For two days I've been freezing my ass off. I seem to think that if I just don't wear a winter jacket, it won't get cold enough for me to need one. Not so true. However, today not only was my sweater enough, but it came in handy in a kindie class all about kinds of clothes.