Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh, and...

Before I go off and read what everyone else has been posting and saying about Buffy (leaving me very antsy to finally catch up to everyone so I could participate already!), my own little Buffy Oscar-style list:

Scariest Episode - Hush
Most Annoying Episode - The one with the dream of the First Slayer
Most Crushable Character - very torn between Angel and Tara
Most Annoying Character - Xander (though Giles was annoying me for a good two seasons straight)
Funniest Episode - tie between the musical episode and the one with teenaged Giles
Favourite villian - Evil Angel or the Evil Genius Trio (before Warren went completely crazy) or Vampire Willow
Favourite Storyline - Had to be Angel/Buffy. Though the development of Willow and Tara's relationship runs a very close second.
Favourite Season - 4

No comments: