Saturday, October 04, 2008

What would you do if?

What would you do if?
The President of the United States called you:
Tell him to fuck off. Though that might soon change.

You won the lottery:
Pay off my debt. Travel, travel, travel, travel, travel. And then I'd travel some more.

You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
Is it Amazing Race? 'Cause then I'm in.

You witnessed a murder:
Call the police.

A random stranger offered you candy:
I'm not 8 years old...if I liked the candy, I'd eat it, if not I'd say thanks and put it in my pocket. Children offer me candy all the time - that I feel more obliged to eat. Often it's nasty and has been sitting in their pockets.

MySpace and Facebook closed:
Well, I'd have no procrastination tool without facebook...myspace...no big deal for me.

A genie granted you one wish:
One billion dollars

You lost your favorite possession:
I'd be devastated - I'm not sure what exactly it'd be though.

You found 10 dollars on the ground:
Go straight to Taco Chili Chili

Your date throws up on you:
Well...if it was going badly, what a great excuse to duck out early. And either way a shower would be required asap.

Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:
Are they under the age of five or a hairdresser? 'Cause otherwise I'd be pissed.

Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
I'd ask them up for a cup of coffee...

You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:
I'd call the Coastguard

No comments: