Tuesday, June 09, 2009

My Shower Smells Like Vacation

I'm sure that sounds entirely odd, but I've started using the same conditioner that I did back when Ortencia and I went to the Philippines.

I finally have an approved, for sure vacation. I'm off the last week of August and all of September. Now all I have to do is renew my visa, get visas for Ghana and Togo, buy a round-the-world flight, get some shots, find a new apartment and move, find out when the hashes are in Toronto and Ghana, try and figure out how and with who I can fit in some canoeing, and read as many books as possible so as not to have to move any that I will just end up trading in at What the Book.

Easy, right?

5 comments:

MsTypo said...

Can't wait to hear the details of yoru trip! Sounds like its going to be awesome!

Mariposa said...

Have a happy trip!


Mariposa's Tales NaBloPoMo June '09

sarah said...

whew boy. You may need to invest in some serious multivitamins / drugs!!

Ghana is AWESOME!

Annelie said...

That sounds so amazing!

LSL said...

OMG! Please blog that vacation!