Monday, June 01, 2009

It's Likely All Downhill Until Friday Now

I've started this week out on too much of a high, caused by the fact that I had a restful weekend (PMS Hash, lots of reading, good quiz) and then found 50,000 won in a book. It's in the old Korean money which I almost never see anymore and it's from at least a year ago, though judging by how long I've owned the book, it could be two years old. Either way, why I couldn't have found this last week when I was broke and not three days after payday, I don't know.

I don't have to work until 4 tomorrow! Woot for extra sleep in time before the gym, errands being run and taking the subway to work. Or that's the plan, anyway...

2 comments:

MsTypo said...

The literacy faeries left you money. Yay! :)

Amanda said...

Reading DOES pay off ;)