Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's a Quizzing Kind of Life

We've been doing a lot of pub quizzes lately. Tuesdays we go to the one at Orange Tree, where you can win coupons for sushi at Indigo. So far, between the seven of us, we have $50. Not too shabby.

Then we won last week at Phillies, so we had to host yesterday, which means a small free bar tab (and with $1 rum and cokes, you can make that go far). The quiz went over well, which is always a bit of a relief. I managed to not stay out late, but then went home and read drunk (always an odd experience) until about 4 a.m. I'm reading a trashing vampire book right now and I intend to finish it off tonight.

And of course, there is always Sunday trivia at Wolfhound (the one I've been going to the longest.) Alex is leaving Korea for Columbia, though, so Sharlene and I are going to have to find some new teammates. It's the end of an era, really.

1 comment:

MsTypo said...

Which trashy vampire book? :)