Monday, June 15, 2009

BUSTy Quiz

Since we won another trivia and have to make up yet another quiz, I thought I'd make mine all about things I found in this month's Bust Magazine. I have no idea if these are hard for the general quiz-goer or not, but I don't find half of them at all difficult, so let's hope...

(I'll post answers later in the week, in case you all want to play along!)

1. Who is the star of the TV Show My Life on the D-List?

2. In what country do the Bulabi Gang dispense vigilante justice in pink saris?

3. What is the name of the Fair Pay Act that Obama recently signed in the US?

4. On which island can you find Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand?

5. Who wrote The Vagina Monologues?

6. Which music group is made up of Karen O, Nick Zinner, and Brian Chase?

7. Which artist is known for the albums I Feel Cream, Impeach My Bush, and Fancypants Hoodlum?

8. Who was the first woman to serve in the American Senate in 1922?

9. What American city hosts the South by Southwest festival?

10. Who wrote the 1962 bestseller Sex and the Single Girl and went on to work for Cosmospolitan Magazine?

2 comments:

MsTypo said...

What i learned from that quiz: i know a lot about pop culture but not very much about important news. LOL

Yael said...

I OTOH, know nothing.