Friday, May 29, 2009

Zzzzzz

When I was in highschool, I used to stay up incredibly late (usually reading) and then sometimes end up napping after school. I blamed it on being a nightowl; my father claimed I had just developed bad sleeping patterns.

Now that I'm not an arsey teen, I can say that I think he was partly right, though I am most certainly a night owl. It's days like yesterday that prove it completely - I was so tired all day long. I even took a nap at my desk. Then it came time to go home and I was starting to perk up. I ended up having a beer over at Thankx's place, doing my laundry and reading until 3! Which isn't to say that I'm not tired today because of that - I am. However, I wasn't tired last night.

Such a pain in the ass. I've been trying to alter my schedule to go to bed between midnight and one and it's so hard. However, otherwise going to the gym is horrible the next morning. I've been irritable as hell in the process. I wonder how long it'll take to convince my body that bedtime isn't around 4 a.m.?

1 comment:

MsTypo said...

I stay up ridiculously late when Hubby is out of town. The key is to drink enough wine with dinner that you're sleepy at a reasonable hour! :p