Saturday, May 16, 2009

But I don't Wannaaaaa...

I really, really can't be bothered moving. I don't want to hunt for a new place that I can afford, I don't want to pack stuff up, I don't want to help carry my furniture up and down stairs. I was rather looking forward to living a second year in the same place for the first time since Scotland. I feel at home. I mean, it's not perfect, but it's home.

Also, Grey's Anatomy was so sad - I don't want to wait an entire summer to find out what happens.

3 comments:

MsTypo said...

My guess about Grey's is that their lives hang on how well those two deal with their publicity and contract negotiations in the next few months.

Beachcomber said...

Why do you have to move again? I thought you just DID?! Buh. That sucks. I totally hate moving.

Simplicity said...

I literally screamed out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when George wrote those stupid numbers on Mer's stupid hand! ACK! And then Izzy in that pink dress? I thought my head was going to explode!!