Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where Would One Make Kimchi?

Apparently in front of the police station that is in the same building as my evil, up-a-steep-hill gym. Perhaps I should start taking my camera with me. I also noticed today that many of the machines are Stubborn brand. My middle name is Stubborn; maybe this is a match made in heaven...

After walking up the steep hill, working out for an hour, walking down the hill will groceries and then up the little hill to my house, taking the subway to work (lots of stairs because of the freaking transfer), I arrived at work to find that the elevator was out of control. Can't say I was enthusiastic about those four flights...

Then I got slightly enraged with one of the office staff - she hasn't got a fucking clue and it is frustrating to always have to deal with that. However, then a student didn't show up and I have a much needed hour to chill.

1 comment:

MsTypo said...

I had really tasty Kimchi the other night. Don't think i twas properly buried first tho. :p

Sorry your day is rough. Hope things look up from here!! :)