Sunday, May 24, 2009

Girly Flicks

I sort of went to a book exhange thingy - it's in the Wolfhound monthly and since we're there after the hash, I picked up a couple of interesting books, including a Hornby - yay! But what I mostly got was some chick flicks and I've been watching them this past week.

I was curious to see how the hell you can make a movie out of that annoying book "He's Just Not That Into You". Turns out, not well. Of the four I've watched this week, this one was the most boring. Bride Wars, Jsut My Luck, and the Accidental Husband were amusing enough, though I have nothing else to say about them.

2 comments:

JP/deb said...

I've heard more about these exchange type parties ... what a great idea! Glad you got some books and movies. Peace & love, JP/deb

Amanda said...

We're really into them here, since you get very little credit for used books at the stores here and the selection isn't always great. It's also incredibly hard to get clothing here if you aren't Korean sized.