Friday, May 22, 2009

Look What The Kids Are Doing These Days

I just joined Blip. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it looks like it could be fun. Hard to do without Internet, of course, which I won't be getting at home until I move to where ever I'm going to be moving to (not out of Haebangchon, I'll tell you that much). It makes me very grumbly to think about that, actually.

Anyway, that made me search for the Don't Divorce Us video to mention when I blipped (two p's?) Fidelty and I almost wept in a PC bang.

If you blip, c'mon over and friend me. http://blip.fm/MsChinook

Edited to add that I have a prop already! And that I just discovered that if you click on the pencil you can edit the blog entry without searching through a long list on the edit posts page. Did everyone know this but me?

2 comments:

MsTypo said...

What's blipping? *confused*

Amanda said...

You make playlists of songs and comment on each song and then random people can listen to them and tell you that you listen to cool music. It's kinda fun.