Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wine Train!

All aboard!

Seriously, going on the wine train may be one of the funniest things I've done in Korea. You hop on a couple of specific cars of a normal train. They are decorated and comfortably outfitted. There is wine. There is food. There is some of the most hysterical entertainment I've yet to encounter. After the train ride, you end up at a vineyard for lunch, wine foot baths (boiling hot, no less), cheese making and a tour of the cellars. Afterwards was the ginseng silliness, which was a bit on the boring side (also, it lacked wine.) Then you get to take the train back to Seoul Station (where if you are me and my friends, you will proceed to go out and continue drinking the night away!)







The rest of the pics are here.



1 comment:

Yael said...

I never thought I wanted to go to Korea before following your blog. Now I dream about visiting and the wine train is definitly on my list of things to do.