Thursday, February 05, 2009

Puttering Along

In Progress:
2. Read 101 books. (21/101)Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, The New Kings of Non-Fiction, After Dark, The Road, Prep, The Optimists
3. Read 50 children's books. (5/50)The Secret Garden, Stone Fox, Chocolate Fever, The Cat Mummy
8. Read all the magazines in my place. I read about five and then bought three more. It still counts as progress.
35. Take the good camera out once a month. (10/30)
46. Try 10 new foods. (2/10) Bulgarian - dill pickles in sauce? Brilliant!
57. Eat at 25 new restaurants. (7/25) Andalous - didn't take a pic, oops!
84. Finish all my multivitamins. How is this so freaking difficult?
93. Pay off half my credit card. In a sort of one step forward, two steps back kind of way.
95. Make one day a month internet and TV free. (4/30)
96. Clean up iTunes. This is gonna be a big freaking project. I had 300 duplicate songs, for Maude's sake!



Done:
79. Let Shawn talk me into Hashing once. "Men"stral Run with Seoul PMS H3
24. Participate in a scavenger hunt. Blowback Mountain's On Out Hash



Shit!:
6. Maintain the book ban (no books without trade-in credit) with 5 slips. (4/5)

No comments: