Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's here!

Lindsay just got home from work, so I know am well supplied with shaving cream in a lovely berry scent and have the final Harry Potter book. I also know two people who are already finished reading it! Crazyness.

The problem? I'm already reading two books. The Ethical Imagination by Margaret Somerville, which is very cool and non-fiction, which must be obvious from the title. It'll take me awhile because it's very thought-provoking. And Anybody Out There by Marian Keyes - total chick-lit but one of my fav authors for a relaxing read. I'm two-thirds through it and I am really enjoying it. Finish it before starting Harry? Dilemna.

And this is going to put a dent in my Buffy watching. Yesterday was bad enough - I had errands to run and went to see Hairspray, so I only got through a single disc! For me, that's not very impressive. Season 5 is gonna take me forever at this rate. Though the pressure's off - even if I have to leave soon, Samarra has my back :)

No comments: