Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Food Obsession Continues Unabated...

Given a choice, and imagining that money and time were no object, would you rather cook dinner, eat out or order in? Eat out. I'd rather someone else do the work so I can kick back and enjoy it. All that shopping for ingredients, cooking, cleaning...

What is the most elaborate meal you've ever prepared yourself or purchased at a restaurant? Well... that would be tough. I tend to cook elaborate meals when I do, I just don't cook often here in Korea. And here in Korea, my idea of an elaborate meal is something that can't go in a toaster... However, I used to be much more interested in cooking. Most elaborate meal at a restaurant is hard too - I am pretentious about restaurants and when I can afford it, I like to go to posh ones.

What food do you find yourself making and/or eating way too much? cheese and chocolate. I eat a lot of brocoli too, but I'm fairly sure you can't eat too much of that.

What was your most disastrous cooking/eating out experience? The raw venison in Edinburgh. Or maybe the soup that involved what appeared to be bits of lung here in Korea.

Would you rather cook for someone else or have them cook for you? Both. I enjoy cooking and I'm good. If other people are equally good, though, I like the idea of just chilling while they cook. I like people who can cook things I can't (my attempt at naan was disasterous...) The best cooking is done with others and lots of gossiping, of course!

No comments: