Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More DVD Watching

Mostly I've been watching the third series of Six Feet Under - and I love it! I can't believe that it took me this long to finally watch it after all the good things I heard (well maybe I can believe it, since it took me how many years to finally watch Buffy?) I'm incredibly sad that I'm finished with the only season I have of it.

I also watched The Reader. I can't decide exactly what I think of it - except that for it to make me think that much was a good thing. I haven't read the book it was based on, but I thought that Kate Winslet was very good.

3 comments:

kissmykimchi said...

Downloading time!

sarah said...

i want to BE kate winslet

Ray said...

Six Feet Under is my all time favorite HBO show.

I watched all the seasons in 4 days when there was a freak blizzard that closed my Uni down in grad school. ahha. I treked through like 3 feet of snow to go to the video store.