Saturday, April 11, 2009

Criticisms from Bed

I was going to call myself an armchair critic, but I don't own an armchair. I watch all my DVDs and TV in my bed. In fact, I also eat sitting in my bed, since I don't own a table or chairs. It's funny how little furniture you need. I do have a couch, but I use that strictly for guests or throwing clothes onto.

Last night I watched Slumdog Millionaire and Birds of America. Slumdog certainly kicked Benjamin Button's ass in terms of being the better Oscar-nominated film, in my opinion. Birds of America wasn't much of a plot driven movie, as nothing much happened, but I found the characters interesting enough, in a sort of sleepy way (I did put it on at 2 a.m. after all.)

Also, a criticism about my bed. It's broken. Get your mind out of the gutter - I didn't break it doing that; the frame fell apart while I was changing my sheets. I suppose I could screw my bed back together (ahhh, the funny never stops), but I'm lazy and I don't own a screwdriver. I wonder what will happen if I just leave it?

No comments: