Saturday, April 18, 2009

A couple of months have passed and...

2. Read 101 books. (42/101) Water For Elephants, Suite Francaise, Remember Me?, Cafe Europa: Life After Communism, The Man of My Dreams, Bones to Ashes, The Tenth Circle, Microtrends, Pyongyang, How I Became Stupid, Sex and the Single Vampire, Love in a Time of Cholera, The Almost Moon, A Confederacy of Dunces, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Gut Symmetries, Persepolis, Persepolis 2, Crimes Against Logic, Much Ado About Nothing, The Omnivore's Dilemma
3. Read 50 children's books. (16/50) Heidi, Wayside School is Falling Down, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, The Janitor's Boy, The Devil's Arithmetic, The Case of the Psychic Hamster, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Charlotte's Web, Ella Enchanted, The Mouse and the Motorcycle, Top Secret
8. Read all the magazines in my place.
Sort of...
12. Complete a month of posts each year (NaBloPoMo or other month.) (3/3)
Didn't expect this one to be done this quickly.
27. Play 5 board games. (5/5)
Settlers of Kataan
35. Take the good camera out once a month. (12/30)
Now if only I had an online computer so I could show them to you...
45. Try making lasagna in a toaster oven.
Complete, if expensive, success.
46. Try 10 new foods. (3/10)
kangaroo!
57. Eat at 25 new restaurants. (10/25)
Kabinett, Neal's Yard
68. Go to a sporting event, a play/opera/ballet, a museum, and an art gallery. (2/4)
Seoul Players' 24 Hour Theatre with Brian. It was okay.
76. Take the subway to or from work once a week. (12/38)
God, I'm sooooo lazy.
79. Let Shawn talk me into Hashing once.
Hahahahaha. Or every weekend!
84. Finish all my multivitamins.
Almost done the bottle.
90. Go to bed by midnight thirty times. (2/30)
Not an easy goal for me.
95. Make one day a month internet and TV free. (11/30)
I never stated it had to be voluntary...
98. Buy another external harddrive and have old harddrive fixed.
And a new computer, apparently.

No comments: