1. This shoe company was founded in Gastown in Vancouver and is known for the messages ingraved in the soles and for designing vegan shoes.
2. Paul Reubens saw his kids' show "Pee-wee's Playhouse" cancelled when he was arrested for what?
3. In what decade did Leichtenstein give women the vote?
4. Christina Hendricks, Mad Men's Joan, wore a dress by this designer to the Golden Globes. A contestant on Project Runway, he was known for coining phrases like "hot tranny mess" and "ferosh." Who is the fierce designer?
5. Presently a star on a TV show, what comedian was known for his roles on SNL as Safari Planet host Brian Fellow and Astronaut Jones?
6. Rufus Wainwright's mother recently died of cancer. She was a folk singer best known for a song that played on Canadian public television and depicted a worker, also immortalized in a Monty Python song, which states that "he's ok."
Name the folk song and for a bonus point, the folk singer.
The Logdriver's Waltz, Kate McGarrigle.
7. Who was the doctor murdered by an anti-choice activist last May?
Dr. George Tiller
8. Who did Henry Miller famously have a relationship with?
9. Who was a founding member of The Runaways and later formed the Blackhearts?
10. Atom Egoyan's latest film stars Julianne Mooore and Liam Neeson as a copule whose relationship is tested when a young prostitute is hired by the wife to test her husband. For one point name the film; for a bonus point, name any other Atom Egoyan feature film
Chloe; Next of Kin, Family Viewing, The Adjuster, Calendar, Exotica, The Sweet Hereafter, Felicia's Journey, Ararat, Where the Truth Lies, Adoration