Thursday, April 22, 2010

Naked is Good

The Naked Grill, that is. And other nakedness, but that goes without saying. The food is fabulous, the dollar drinks are decent, and the margaritas are the most amazing things ever and half price on Ladies' Night. The even better part was that I wasn't paying for myself in any way, shape or form! Rock on! It was HMMR's goodbye party - she's been leaving the country slowly since last November, off in the US job hunting, travelling around, popping back in for a couple of weeks here and there, but now she's off for good. She's one of those people that I watch leave with a lot of sadness, both for good times had and that I didn't get to know her better, as I feel I would have liked too. It's so annoying to realise stuff like that as people are winding down, but it does seem to be standard expat life. It was a night notable for its hilarity, good friends, delicious drinks, and once again, a decent bedtime was set. Also a drinks maximum. Didn't adhere to either of them, but I wasn't terribly far off, which was really the point.






"Dewey Miller. If you find me face down in a puddle of soju, return me to 719th MP."

No comments: