Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I think I am Weird

On the basis of my friends. In the past couple of days, I have:

*called a friend at 1am on a monday morning and invited her to go singing with me, and she got dressed and came.

*seen pictures of a friend dressed in a pilgrim hat in every single picture she took at plymouth rock.

*learned that another friend ordered the pilgrim hat on the internet to ensure that C's wish to wear a goofy hat in photos wouldn't go unfulfilled. after all, we can't just leave goofy hat wearing on vacations to chance... or can we?

2 comments:

Jen said...

maybe. or maybe you're just not very discerning about who you're friends with. Or you could be a freak magnet. After all, you are friends with me, and I'm definitely bizarre!

Jen said...

by the way, speaking of freak magnets, check out: http://diaryofafreakmagnet.blogspot.com/ She will be next to host the Carnival of Feminists (but read her latest post about it, I need to go get laundry and get the garbage out. oi, was that ironic? actually, I do need to go get MY laundry and then finish studying for my last comp.)