Monday, January 25, 2010

It's 11 A.M. Do You Know Where Your Teacher Is?

It's 11:38 on a school day and I am at home, in bed, waiting for my coffee to be ready. Why is this? Because for once, I lucked out with scheduling. We were supposed to be making up the daily Intensive classes that we missed on the snow day, but he decided that the first period teacher would control all the tests and my first period students finished up on Friday.

I have plans to be productive, I swear I do. I'm also going to eat ribs at Sam Ryans, as it's some sort of special, uber-popular Tuesday night thing. But right now, my plan is coffee and pancakes and an episode of the West Wing.

I have my fingers crossed that something is going to be achieved today. Though I suppose getting enough sleep to wake up without an alarm, feeling refreshed, is not to be scoffed at.

Update: 2:07 - have eaten, watched the West Wing, done the dishes, put away laundry, and tidied quickly. Now to shower and run errands.

No comments: