Saturday, January 02, 2010

Great Minds Think Together?

I have a lot of goals related to creativity, most of which are also related to photography (which is related in itself to the fact that I couldn't draw or paint something if I tried, except in terms of doing it better than a class of kindergarten students.)
Being Creative
32. Do something creative - paint a picture, throw a pot, etc.
33. Take pictures at one of those weird photo places in Hongdae.
34. Take a photo every day for a month. (0/31)
35. Take the good camera out once a month. (26/30)
36. Complete 26 Things.
37. Send a postcard to Postsecret.
Over at Miss Grace's Disgrace, there are two bloggers doing shared diptychs. Basically, they both take a picture that expresses one subject and see what comes out of it. Imitation is supposed to be the sincerest form of flattery, yes? And so, if anyone's interested, I think it would be an awesome project for 2010. I tend to need some sort of goal to keep me accountable.

Anyone interested?

No comments: