Monday, May 08, 2006

Random Survey

I like these things because when I read them years later, I find that my responses amuse me and remind me of where I used to be.

1.Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the Earth?
The Korean telemarketers who keep calling me at 9am. I don't get up until 11 at the earliest!

2. How do you flush the toilet in public restrooms?
In Korea, it depends. Western toilets, with my hand. Squats you use your foot.

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Only the front seat in Korean taxis even have a seatbelt, so no.

4. Do you have a crush on someone?
nope.

5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if
you are close to running out of it:
money, time, toilet paper, reese peanut butter cups, minutes on my cell phone (handphone for the korean audience, mobile for the brits).

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I don't think any.

7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Potato pizzas here in Seoul, pineapple and corn in Scotland, goat's cheese and spinach in Canada.

9. Do you crack your knuckles?
no

10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
The song that plays as our bell at school. the lyrics my students sing to don't cha (don't cha don't cha don't cha don't cha e wha fait, don't cha pretty girlfriend feel like me)

11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Nope, thanks to iTunes being on.

12. What are your super powers?
controlling a classroom of hyper korean kids

13. Peppermint or spearmint?
i am not sure i could tell the difference in a blind taste test.

14. Where are your car keys?
Don't have a car.

15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
Dude, everyone of course.

16. What's your most annoying habit?
I have too many to mention. But that's why you all love me. Right? Right?

17. Where did you last go on vacation?
Canada

18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be?
Can't think of anyone at the moment.

19. What is your best physical feature?
Dunno. Depends on who you ask, i guess. I like my hair after it's been straightened.

20. What CD is closest to you right now?
I don't have any CDs here, but Nelly's Da Derrty Versions is playing on iTunes at the moment. I have 6420 songs on iTunes in total.

21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Water. That is the only constant. Sometimes milk, occassionally cheese or eggs. I don't cook much in Korea.

22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None, really.

23. What color are your bed sheets?
sheets are pink. I didn't choose them.

24. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird

25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I don't drive. I walk and text though, which is probably not the safest thing in korea where the sidewalks are not even pretending to be straight and smooth.

26. What are your favorite sayings?
they change all the time. i pick up other people's sayings really easily.

27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
I don't. But I like singing that Buttercup song. And I like trying to sing rap/hip hop at norae bang. Trying is the key word.

28. If you could go back or forward in time, would you and where would you go?
Ancient Greece maybe.

29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Star Wars

30. What CD is in your stereo?
Nelly on iTunes


31. What cd will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
maybe black eyed peas.

32. How many kids do you plan on having?
Anything from 0 - 2. Haven't decided yet. would rather adopt, i think.


33. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Myself ;)

34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
why not?

35. What do you do when no one is watching?
Lots of stuff. People are seldom watching.

36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
No idea.

37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
A blaze of glory in my 90s!

38. Have you ever started to fill out a survey on Myspace and then thought "this is stupid" and exit without sending it?
Not yet. Give it time.

39. Coffee or tea?
Coffee and tea. I have no intention of choosing!

40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
I love concerts. So all of them! Esp Lilith Fair, Radiohead, REM

41. Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

42. Do you talk to yourself?
Doesn't everyone?

No comments: