Saturday, May 27, 2006

Contentment

It is a rainy Saturday in Seoul. And it is 5 pm. All I have done today is slept in and surfed the net. I am sitting here reading blogs, eating chips with salsa and drinking coke in my undies. And I am content.

I have more ambitious plans for the evening and tomorrow. And I did go out to the Loft Thursday and played the Sex in the City trivia game with the girls at Amber's last night (and I suck!). We watched the last episode of Season 1 of the L Word, which gives me hope that Season 2 might start next week. Carnae Station tonight is in the plans and undoubtably some dancing. Lindsay's ticket has been purchased, so summer plans are shaping up nicely. I will be eating Italian food tomorrow for lunch.

Life is good. It is funny to think that these sorts of lazy, nothing going on days used to be depressing for me. Now, they are perfect. It's all in my state of mind, I guess, and just now my state of mind is pretty damn good. Thanks to everyone who has been helping me get to where I am now. I appreciate you all more than I can say.

No comments: