Thursday, March 25, 2010

WTF is Up?

So the first Korean English teacher lasted three weeks. The second three days. The third will hopefully stick it out, because whoever it is has to translate for me, dammit! I have no idea what the hell is going on most of the time. Granted, I suppose it was the same during the three weeks Jenny was there, but now I've got people asking my clueless self questions. Dude.

Aside from the unexpected appearance of Jess and the printer breaking, it was a pretty boring day. I bought some yeast for the pita bread making, which was good - love the Philippino shop across from me. I really should have thought to pick up some root beer for Melissa too - I've been in a grocery store every day this week and am still out of things.

I should be cleaning tonight, but so far I've been farting around on the Internet and listening to Stereo Mood instead. Suppose I should get on that and go to bed before midnight. And maybe start cooking/baking? I suppose tomorrow night and all morning Saturday should be enough.



No comments: