Saturday, March 20, 2010

Blah



I wasn't feeling very well Saturday, so I napped on and off while watching the end of the West Wing. Damn, that was a good show. I lay around pondering what to watch next: keep with the decade-late theme and finally watch The Sopranos, dive into The Wire, join the Mad Men train, or give Breaking Bad a go? Basically, whichever downloads first, because these have all been recommended to me over and over again.

It was a horrible yellow dust day - as if it wasn't odd enough to have been up and puking at 4 a.m. and then napping at random times all day long, every time I woke up the sky was yellow and there was thunder. It felt a bit like the apocolypse arriving.





I took my indigo picture (after googling to see what colour it is, actually) of random stuff in the house. I used the books/glass/candle holder one in the end.

No comments: