Monday, May 26, 2008

Wine, Chocolate, Hello Kitty...

So, I've basically run out of practical things to buy at 7-11 (unless they sell ketchup - must remember to look), beyond lunch and drinks everyday. I have 13 magnets left, plus the special 6 Korean cities and I'm not sure what's up with them, but somehow they are special.

A bottle of red wine and a 50 cent fudgesicle will get me 4 though...

I can see my evenings are going to be rather luxuriant for the next little while.

As Orin said, this has the same thrill as gambling. You never know what might be in each little packet... Plus there is tons of negotiation and trades at work, and a race to the finish (Jenn is beating me by 2 right now).

It's the most fun I've had at work since playing "Hot Sausage, Pass It On," and the "prize" for that was having to eat the dubious Korean snack sausage which would have been incredibly unfun.

No comments: