Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Should Really Go To Bed

What is your favorite song of all time?
Blueberry Pie from the Sesame Street album

City or the suburbs?
I'm sorry? There's life outside of cities? I hadn't realised ;)

What is your dream job?
Astronaut. But I think it might be a bit late for that.

Riding horses or riding dolphins?
I'd kinda like to see a horse ride a dolphin.

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
She sells sea shells by the seashore.

What attracts you most?
Penguins. I find them fascinating...

Do you hold hands when you walk in public?
Absolutely. And I can't figure out why all those strangers give me weird looks when I grab their hands... ;)

Close your eyes for a moment, who pops into your head?
One of the smurfs. Dunno why.

Aliens have landed and selected you to visit their home planet. Do you go with them?
Are these the famous anal probe aliens?

If you have friends coming for supper what would you cook?
lasagna. here in korea though, you'd be lucky to find beer and pickles in my fridge.

What is your favourite word?
pernicious. I like the way it sounds.

What makes you laugh?
My students. Most of my friends. Often myself.

If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
What was that animal that all those forwards said had 30 minute orgasms?

If you won the lottery, how would you spend your millions?
Travelling the world. And buying a lot of stuff. And still making my parents keep it all in their closets.

Who was your hero as a child?
Wonderwoman and SheRa

If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
Have a gigantic party with all the people I love. And even some of the ones I don't.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
With a few more wrinkles and hopefully another continent visited.

What are you most proud of in your life?
Recently, hearing that my kindie students are actually learning what I've been trying to teach them.

Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
I seem to have some ants.

Who do you admire most?
People who do what they want to do regardless of what others think they should do

How do you feel?
Generally with my hands, though really the entire surface area of the skin works well.

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Hot, for sure. I hate being cold. And I'm a Canadian. Sigh.

Most Memorable Past?
As far as I'm aware, I don't have more than one past. But who knows, maybe I was once an Egyptian princess or something.

Favorite element?
Do people actually have a favorite element? Who are these people?

What was your last thought?
must.go.to.bed.

Which is worse? A bad laugh or a bad cough?
A laugh that turns into a cough. Welcome to my life!

Define yourself in 3 words...
i am me

Where do you want to travel next?
Where don't I want to travel to next?

What would you do if Michael Jackson asked you out
If I had been asked this back in the Thriller days, I would have jumped his bones. Apparently these days I'd pop a cap in his ass.



Favorite body part?
Angelina Jolie's lips

Flip flops or sandles?
flip flops. now if only I could teach English on a beach...

What do you do on fridays?
Far too much damn work

How tall are you?
1/4 inch taller than my mother and much taller than my kindie students

Do you like bananas?
Best dipped in chocolate.

No comments: