Friday, February 01, 2008

This Is What I Do When Let Loose On The Internets

1) Answer the questions below.
2) Take each answer and type it into Flickr.
3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post.


1. The age you will be on your next birthday:



2. A place you’d like to go:



3. Your favorite place:



4. Your favorite object: I cheated, I couldn't pick just one!





5. Your favorite food:



6. Your favorite animal: I kinda like my pics better.



7. Your favorite color: This came up for blue and it's Samoa and soooo beautiful.



8. The town in which you were born: This is the Humber Valley Heritage Trail in Bolton, Ontario, Canada. Interestingly, when the picture popped up, I immediately thought, "Hmmmm. That looks just like a bridge I helped build." I googled around a bit and found a guide to the trail that pretty much convinces me that indeed, that is the bridge I built..."



9. The town in which you live:



10. The name of your pet:



11. The first name of someone you love: I typed in three sisters and this is what I got.



12. Your nickname:



13. Your middle name(s):

No comments: