Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you could take a train journey through any part of the world, where would you go?

Where wouldn't I go? I love trains - they are absolutely the best form of transportation EVER. On my hit list is the Transsiberian because, well, it's awesome. I'd also like to crisscross as much of the US as you could by train. I'd like to go back to BC and do the northern train route and I'd like to take the train from Toronto as far east as you can go (because then I'd really be able to say I'd ridden the train all across Canada.) I'd like to take a train across the Australian Outback, in India, across parts of Africa. I'd love to go back to Cambodia with the time to take the train from Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville and ride on the top of it so that I could see the hill stations.

Basically, if there's a train there, I'd like to ride it.

No comments: