Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Hahahaha.

I wrote last night's post struggling to keep my eyes open and it wasn't even very late! I guess that's what happens when you run.

I packed my backpack full of running stuff this morning. I'm supposed to be doing this every other day, but the way I've organized my week, that's not really possible. I'm supposed to be walking around Namsan with Abigail tomorrow and then the weekend is full of hashing, so it has to be today and Friday for the C25K runs. I didn't get up 20 mins early to do some elliptical before work, but I'm not going to sweat that.

I can't recall the last time I was this excited for 4 p.m. to come round and have it not be because I wanted the work day to end, but because I can't wait to do what I have planned right after.

This time, I aim not to get lost and to shower before I meet up with people.

On on!

No comments: