Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Assa!

Well, aside from the drunken 6 am weeknights making it problematic for my posts to be interesting, I made it. I can't deny that there was some fluffy filler, but looking back, the posting wasn't too bad.

I'm almost finished posting about my September vacation - we're already in Togo, so there isn't too much to go, as I didn't keep much of a journal in Toronto and Vancouver. And I bitched a lot about the extreme cold, which turned out to be silly, as it's back to hoodie-over-a-sweater weather - that makes me very, very happy. There were lots of trivia wins and cheap wine and I survived my second month of post-trip poverty; with yesterday's paycheque, things are back to normal again.

One thing I didn't get to do this year was discover more cool blogs - this is what comes of doing NaBloPoMo when you haven't got internet access at home. Time to post at work, but no time to read. I'll hopefully (with my lovely, lovely paycheque) be solving that problem this month, so I can catch up and hopefully visit some new blogs too.

The theme for December is MITZVAH and it comes with a challenge: to give something, to someone, every day of the month, and then blog about it. The goal is to act with kindness, obviously. I'm considering following the theme for once, though I'm not entirely sure I'm that kind.

No comments: