Thursday, March 26, 2009

Productivity

It's odd how little I have to do in a day to feel productive. Today I slept until noon, made breakfast, washed my dishes, put some laundry in the washer, did a quick tidy, cut up an apple for snacks later, and left the house. I paid my bills (two months of them, since I was too lazy to go last month), transfered the bare minimum of money home (because I spent the rest on a new computer), and bought food to make a dish for the baby shower on Sunday while buying some seo-u bokimbap for lunch.

It left me feeling like a rock star, especially since the won must have gone up a bit and I didn't lose as much in the transfer as usual.

However, I am also getting a Yellow Dust cold (damn China!), which makes for an interesting experience when giving listening tests. I've been supressing a cough all day.

And I have a mighty stack of marking. So maybe my sense of being productive isn't very accurate.

Ach, well.

No comments: