1. Do you like blue cheese? I prefer it in dressing form, but yes.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No, but I'm game if you are. Just kidding. (Hahaha. Keeping Brian's answer.)
3. Do you own a gun? I own a plastic gun.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks? I love peppermint mochas. Now, you'd think that I'd be able to add peppermint to my mocha on a regular basis, not just at Christmas, but no. Not possible. And this year they didn't even have them! I hate Starbucks, but not enough to not drink their coffee.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. But less so than the majority of my family. My brother once almost passed out while listening to a story about my uncle chopping his fingertip off with an ax.
6. What do you think of hotdogs? I like the ones from the carts in Toronto and any cooked over a campfire. My brother once tried to make some in the microwave in a metal pot of water - good times.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Home for the Holidays is the closet I can think of. And I like Thanksgiving better than Christmas anyway.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. Sometimes more than one cup.
9. Can you do push-ups? I presume so.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I like silver earrings and my Van Gogh-ish necklace.
11. Favorite hobby? reading, hashing
12. Do you have A.D.D? No. But early onset memory issues, yes.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? .....................I PROCRASTINATE (stealing Brian's again!)
14. Middle name? Joyce Elizabeth
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wish I didn't have two more private classes to teach, I haven't finished the freaking novel I have to discuss on Friday, I would really like some chocolate.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? a cab ride to work. a cab ride home. That's it.
17. Name 3 things you drink daily: coffee, water, V8
18. Current worry? I need to join a gym, but I'm a lazy ass.
19. Current Dislike? One on one speaking classes with no suggestion of a cirriculum.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Solar New Year at Martha's party, Lunar New Year with lots of drinking in bars.
21. Where would you like to go? Where don't I want to go?
22. Name three people who will complete this? The three most bored people.
23. Do you own slippers? Korean slippers? Then yes. American slippers? No.
24. What shirt are you wearing? A pink tank top under a purple sweater.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Why? Are you inviting me over? Then Yes. (Haha. Brian's answer is a keeper.)
26. Favorite color? Blue
27. Could you be a pirate? Only if there are daily showers and no scurvy.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I am not even awake when I hit the shower.
29. Favorite food? Thai, Indian, or Italian.
30. What's in your pocket right now? lip balm
31. Last thing that made you laugh? Crystal complaining about the K2 class
33. Worst injury you have ever had? Ignoring the word worst, the funniest injury I've ever had was the broken toe, times two.
34. Do you love where you live? Yes. Though I'd love living on a beach in Thailand more.
35.How many TVs do you have in your house? Not a one. Or presently a computer. I read a lot.
36. Who is your loudest friend? Vanessa?
37. How many dogs do you have? Zero
38. Does someone have a crush on you? Don't think so.
39. What is your favorite book(s) or author? This is a ridiculously hard question. I'm really liking Love in a Time of Cholorea by Gabriel Garcia Marquez right now.
40. What is your favorite candy? Toffiffee (No idea how to spell that.)
41. Favorite Sports Team? OBH3, Southsiiiiide, YKHHH, PMSHHH
42. What songs do you want sung at your funeral? I'm gonna turn into a sparkly vampire instead of shuffling off my mortal coil.
43. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? In bed, reading.
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke this morning? maragrghergerw. Aren't I articulate in the morning?
45. Who do you wish you could talk to? Bodicea