1. Go on a job interview (unless dripping-rat is your look of choice.)
2. Go apartment hunting for 5 hours.
3. Wear any shoes that aren't flip flops.
4. Hence, abstain from washing your feet after coming in the house - Koreans do still spend an inordinate amount of time spitting in the street. Plus, the ground is a garbage can here.
5. Wear pants that are full-length.
6. Cook anything without turning on the aircon first.
7. Shower or dry laundry without turning on the aircon.
8. Leave the house without an umbrella (unless you are trying to start an umbrella collection.)
9. Try to defrizz your hair (pointless!)