Thursday, July 03, 2008

I don't much like change...

So, the blog has recovered somewhat, after my decision to move to the new-fangled Blogger templates. Yes, yes, I'm several years behind the times. Playing with the html is considerably more difficult, which is why you might have had the lovely chance to see what my blog looks like with the sidebar superimposed over the posts. I've got that all sorted, but can you all see those scissory things next to the things in my sidebar (widgets? gadgets? what are the damn things called again?)???

What a pain in the ass. And I've got to relink. Gah.

But, on a much brighter note, I've got something to procrastinate with when I'm supposed to be packing. I was starting to worry about how I'd fill all that key procrastination time - I'd hate to be, like, prepared, or something.

Dudes, I wish my fucking police check would arrive. I might have to fly back to Canada at the end of July to get it done, which would be a gigantic pain in the ass and rather on the pricey side. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk.

No comments: