Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The First of the 2007 Memes

My 2007

The year is ending!
answer the following about your year:

1) Where did you begin 2007?
ln Thailand with Sheila

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day
I was single

4) How did you earn your money?
Teaching

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Yes, but nothing serious

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Yes, here in Korea. Slightly idiotic cab driver, trying to overcharge me, the police were charming.

7) Where did you go on vacations?
Thailand, Hong Kong, Canada

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000
Plane ticket home :)

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
A few people.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
No one very close to me, thankfully.

12) Did you move anywhere?
To a new part of Korea, after a 4 month vacation in two countries.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
None, I think...

15) Are you registered to vote?
I'm not actually entitled to vote in any countries at the moment, so no

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
More importantly, who's your daddy now? (hahahaha. i'm leaving V's answer.)

17) Where do you live now?
Hwajung, KR

18) Describe your birthday?
A place called the Feather Boa, with Candace, Dom, Jolee and some other people, then dancing at some Hong Kong night club, finished up by taking the bus back to Tuen Mun.

19) What's one thing you thought you wouldn't do but did in 2007?
Hahahaha. What it is happened in Hong Kong.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
Spending the summer with my nieces.

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
If you keep on plowing through, all bad things do end.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Nope.

23.) What was your best month?
July

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
lots of random hip hop with the girls in Korea on Ladies' Night, Amy Winehouse and Justin Timberlake with Candace

26.) Made new friends?
lots

27) Best "new friend"?
they're all cool

28) Best new hotspot?
Anywhere I'm at baby

29) Best movie you saw this year?
Nothing is popping in my head - I don't really watch many movies. I became addicted to Grey's Anatomy though.

30) Favorite gift of the year?
You can't go wrong with chocolate and V-neck sweaters, as my parents have learned ;) And books. I love books.

31) Favorite Night out?
Pride Weekend in Toronto, maybe. Or the week leading up to my leaving Korea in April, those were all pretty wild.

No comments: