Monday, October 22, 2007

Seriously? Seriously???

It's the end of October. Why are there mosquitos in my apartment?

It's not the bites, though they're no fun. Especially since I'm allergic to mosquito bites and have to take antihistimines to prevent my entire body from swelling up like a giant balloon or my eyes swelling shut or something (that's happened three times - once when my nana was watching me as a child, very amusing story, and twice since I've been old enough to remember.)

It's that fucking buzzing. Why do they have to do constant ear fly-bys??? It drives me fucking up the wall with anger and impotence. I could not kill that last little fucker. I slept with my lights and glasses on in the end because I was lying there ready to try and take him down.

What I need is evil minions. Ones with super fast reflexes.

No comments: