Thursday, June 15, 2006

Timeline Meme

25 years ago: I was three and had only one brother. I don't remember it, but I look pretty happy in the pictures.

20 years ago: I was 8. I still had only the one brother. Still don't really have many memories of it and there are less pictures!

15 Years ago: I was 13. Self-conscious. A Geek.

10 Years ago: I was 18. I hated Bolton, I didn't get along with my parents, I skipped a lot of school. I was just aching to get out and live life.

5 years ago: I was 23. I had graduated university and was living happily in Scotland with Alan, in spite of hating my bank job.

3 years ago: I was 25. Alan and I left Scotland and moved to Vancouver. Took the most amazing trip across Canada with him and Jenni, one which I will never forget and likely compare all future trips against.

1 year ago: I was in Korea, in a long distance relationship. I thought that I knew where I was going to be and what I was going to do for the foreseeable future. I finally discovered a job I liked, met a group of girls who taught me a lot about myself, and enjoyed being an expat.

This year: Has been hard. I turns out I was wrong about that future I thought I was going to have. I am back in Korea, getting lost and finding myself. Or just teaching and drinking.

Yesterday: I taught all day. A friend came over and managed to hook up my DVD player, which I christened by watching a horrible movie, Hostel.

Today: I woke up far too early. I will have to go to the post office on my way to work. I will be tired by the end of the day, I know that already!

Tomorrow: I am meeting someone for the first time. Hope it involves some Italian food.

No comments: