Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Best Station in the Nation

A night at Carne Station is always fun. I drank far too much whisky and coke (to maximize my ability to drink all i can, i drink my drink in beer glasses, which certainly helps). And I ate a ton. And had ice cream. The World Cup game was on, so we got to watch England score. There was a weird guy in a taekwondo outfit wandering around and as we left Carne we ended up having photos taken with his group of people on the street. It was bizarre but fun. Went to Bricxx, all in honour of Tom's birthday, and had a hookah, a mojito and a peach margarehita. We attempted to go to Q-Vo, but there was some sort of fuss about ID and so we went to Saab instead, but I got waylaid by Frank, who was out in front of 66.

Had a lazy day watching movies. Date Movie was dire and The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada was weird but I liked it a lot in the end.

No comments: