Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Firsts of 2008

1. Who was the first person you talked to in 08?
Ortencia.

2. The first person you hugged?
Some of my students.

3. The first person you called?
It turns out I have no credit now that I'm back in the same country as my cell phone.

4. The first person you texted?
See above...

5. The first thing you drank?
Rum and Cokes, I think

6. The first person that called you?
I wasn't reachable and since then, no one.

7. The first person that texted you?
Patrick

10. Who was the 1st person to hang up on you?
I suspect that will take months to happen, if it ever does in 2008.

11. What was the first song you heard?
No idea. Some bad house was playing right after midnight, but it quickly changed to hip hop, thank maude!

12. Who was the first person you thought of?
Everyone!

13. What was the first thing you ate?
Breakfast on the porch of our bungalow

14. What where you wearing at midnight?



15. First kiss?
Not so far.

16. First fight?
Nah, it's 2008.

17. First laugh?
No doubt at something hilarious Ortencia said.

18. First person you said 'i love you' to?
Not yet!

19. First stupid thing you did?
Give me time.

No comments: